Hey all,

I have a CF script that is used to generate about 14,000 static HTML
files from dynamic content (don't ask). I am looping over a query using
<cfsavecontent> to save the HTML code for each page and then writing to
a file with CFFILE. As this process runs, I sit here and watch the CF
process gobble up RAM. When it hits about page 12,000 my RAM is
completely spent and the server crashes (hangs).

So. I'm thinking CFFILE simply isn't the right tool for this job. Does
anyone out there have a suggestion for an alternate way of writing the
files. I'm thinking maybe using the underlying Java in CFMX or
something.

Thanks in advance people.