On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:38:22 -0500, in cf-talk you wrote:

>> I'm not sure how to debug this, as I'm pretty much out of
>> ideas. I'd think it a permissions problem, if it weren't for
>> the facts: AFAIK, all the necessary resources seem to be
>> read/written/executed:
>>
>> 1. the command runs (but halfway, then hangs) 2. the output
>> file is written (halfway) 3. the config file is read in
>> (otherwise, the command wouldn't even get started)
>
>Perhaps the timeout value isn't long enough?

I've got the <cfexecute> timeout set for 10 minutes ("600"). This
should be plenty, considering that when run from directly from the
command line, the same command completes in ~30-60 seconds.

Can you think of any (environmental or other) differences between a
<cfexecute>-run command and a directly-run command?

Thanks,
Jamie