On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 04:59, Whittingham, P wrote:
> Rob,
>
>   I like your code alot. Does it works with a cfm template?
You mean instead of a web service? I don't think it would becuase what
it does is makes a _javascript_ object that matches a web service, you
then use that javascritpt object locally... however, you *could* use the
Neuromacer libraries to call cfm pages by hand.

> If not, I could extend its capability. Do you think it could work a
> different web service (ie., .NET, Oracle)??
In theory would work with any web service. I only have access to cfmx so
I have gotten it to pass stuff pretty well with cfmx, but it is using
SOAP to do the transfers so it should work (or will work with a bit of
fiddling)

Cheers Patrick,
--
Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>