Hello everyone...

Does anyone know just how long the JSessionID gets? I see that it jumps in
length a digit or two.

Also it's my understanding that the Jsession is always a unique number, is
this right?

I know the CF session ID is not unique, but can it be made to be unique or
would it be better to use the jsessionID?

I'm not sure I understand the advantages of either one. I have read the info
on MM site but could not really find any info that state why one is better
than the other beside security and unique IDs.

Neal Bailey
Internet Marketing Manager
E-mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]