Someone here suggested using Aqua Data Studio instead of (or in addition
to) SQL Server Enterprise Manager.  I downloaded it and have been using
it for a couple of days, and it's great.  I still have to use Enterprise
Manager for some things, but it's a nice tool.  I love the autocomplete
and the debugging, much closer to what I was used to with the tools I
used when working with Oracle.

One thing that was mentioned was the ability to "filter out" other
databases, as in a shared hosting environment.  I can figure out how to
do that, can someone tell me what I need to do?  Any other tips for
using Aquia Data Studio?

Thanks

Pete