Hey All,

I'm sending some HTML formatted mail in CF MX 6.1 via CFMAIL and some folks
with Eudora for a mail client are finding that text of the e-mail displaying
overtop the graphics and  a few other layout oddities.

I've heard the Eudora has issues with making links in to proper links (not
just plain text) unless there are "<>" wrapped around them.....but nothing
about this kind of layout flakiness.  Anybody else bump into this? any
solutions?

TIA

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.