From: Mickael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 11:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFMX & cfcontent

Hi Dave,

Let's say my browser where I do not have the option to open XLS in my
browser selected.  What happens is that I get the cfm template as the
filename in the save as dialogue box.

I noticed in your examples that you added foo to the Query string.  My query
string contains the file name which is a date that I append to the a base
filename.  My client has files that are called YYYYMMDDProcessing_Report yet
they only want to see the filename in the save as box as
processing_report.xls

like so

template.cfm?filedetails=#filedetails#

Then my act page has the following

<cfheader name="content-disposition"
value="inline;filename=Processing_Report.xls">
<cfcontent type="application/unknown"
file="c:\inetpub\DailyDownload\#variables.file_details#Processing_Report.xls
">

When the dialoge box comes up, what I get is the my cfm template with my url
string.

Any ideas

Mike