Tony Weeg wrote:

> uhh, Im not sure what ya mean.  I guess you could have a random word
> generator, and hope that it matches a table in your database or something
> like that.
>
> :) seriously...tho', not sure what you mean, or where/why it would come into
> play...im sure you have a valid need...just wondering.

Gonzo gave me a pretty good start, actually.

But the problem is this: I want to be able to specify a table at
runtime, and not have to worry about its structure.  In the script you
gave, you specifically give the column names: column1, column2, etc.  I
need a script where I don't have to write out the column names.

In other words, in my simple book database, I have two tables: a table
for authors and a table for titles, both with different structures.  I
want to be able to run the same generic script on both tables without
having to make changes to the script itself.

--
Richard S. Crawford
Programmer III,