I suggest that you move your dns to an easy to use, free service like
<http://www.zoneedit.com>.

We do it the old fashioned way - BIND on Linux, but there is no need for
you to get that involved if it is not needed in you business.

If you do want to learn the nitty gritty, get Cricket Liu's DNS & BIND from
O'Reilly.

If you need further help, contact me offlist.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company