I placed the error template in the CFIDE folder. This has a Mapping in the
admin.

I change his file to <cfparam name="Application.erroremailsto" default="">
instead of CFSET

I changed the CFSET AdminEmail to My Email address

And the mail tag to

<cfmail bcc="#Variables.AdminEmail#" from="#Variables.AdminEmail#"
to="#Application.erroremailsto#" subject="An error has been encountered on
Webo3" type="html">#Variables.myErrorPage#</cfmail>

Then in the clients Application File I put

<cfset Application.erroremailsto = "THERE EMAIL">

I set the Site-Wide error handler and the missing template handler to
/CFIDE/_error.cfm in the Admin.

Now I get BCC's on all errors on the server and they get all the errors.

If anyone can see a potential problem please let me know.

Rick