From: Mark W. Breneman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 12:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ColdFusion TechNote Notification: "ColdFusion MX 6.1: Hot Fix
for duplicate, GetHTTPRequestData and DateDiff functions"

I assume that the announcements would be CF only and not M$ or *nix related
security / technotes.

(I would love to see a list for server and all security / technote issues
related to CF server,  IIS, apache, SQL, Win OS, *nix OS. )

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator
  Vivid Media