Morning all. I'm simplifying a network where I have a CF Server and a M$ SQL
Server (CF5 & M$ SQL Server 2000). Currently the network is on a domain.
Soon it will be on a workgroup. Here's my question:

Three services are tied to the domain account: Cold Fusion Application
Server, MSSQLServer and SQL Server Agent. They are logged in as: DOMAIN\USER
NAME. Typically, I use Windows Authentication to connect to SQL Server.

When I switch to a workgroup, I will register the three services as:
LOCALHOST\USER NAME. Will this work? Will I have any issues with database
connectivity and CF? Are there any pitfalls to doing this? Obviously, I am
not a networking guru and I need your help!

I hope this makes sense.

~Che