>I am having a bit of trouble doing a date search on form entered data.

WOW - I had no idea that there would be so many approaches.  I thought on the way into work today to just put zeros in the time and do a 'greater than', but Tony pointed out that it'd be between instead.  Hey tony, the date you used is my birthday (not year though <ahem>).

I never would've thought of truncating the date and there seem to be several ways to do that.  Interesting that Oracle provides a method for it.  Pascal, that third approach, with the dateAdd will work on Oracle?

And yeah, I should've mentioned that it was Oracle.

Thanks Tony, Pascal and Deanna (again).