The results looks like a database admin tool and not a real website.  I
wouldn't want to deliver anything like that for a client.  If it was
on-the-fly table/form creation then I woudl say it is ok to use for back-end
stuff.

Of course, if that's what the client wants and is happy with it, then you
either step away or tell them what types of things you can do to improve the
generated output and do a smaller contract on that alone (but have to
consider if the smaller work is worth your time).

We have something like that in-house but it does quite a bit more.  Even
still, we never deliver the generated content for client use (except
occasionally by 1-2 client admins) and we're have a never-ending internal
struggle to re-write the tool to do stuff on-the-fly instead of generating
CF code.

HTH,

Sam

Blog http://www.rewindlife.com