I thought it would work Peter but I got this...


_expression_ result cannot be converted to a string. Expressions used inside tags like CFOUTPUT, CFQUERY, CFMAIL, etc. must evaluate to a value that can be converted to a string for output or dynamic text accumulation purposes. Complex objects, such as queries, arrays, and COM/DCOM objects, cannot be represented as strings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pascal Peters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 1:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: get one record from array

#session.item[url.edit]#

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert Orlini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: dinsdag 8 juni 2004 19:37
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: get one record from array
>
> I have a URL as:
> <a href=""
> border="0" src=""> >
> The #i# is in an Array. My question is how do I search for
> that specific record on the popup page? Right now I have a
> CFLOOP (<CFLOOP from="1" to="#arraylen(session.item)#"
> index="i" step="1">) which of course goes thru and displays
> all the records.
>
> I just want the popup to display that particular record.
>
> I'm new to arrays sorry.
>
> Roberto
> HWW
>
>
  _____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to