Hi All,

A little about the problem first:

I have 3 servers one is a live production server and the other is a
development server, and I also have a development server running 2003. All
running cfmx 6.1...

Now I have a java tag that I wrote that is not working on the development
server, it runs great on the production server and the 2003 server but will
not run on this on server. The java tag is a cfx tag, and I have traced it
down to opening an image.

Now I thought that it might have something to do with permissions but to be,
thought it might be a problem with the jvm well not sure on this as I have a
main class file that I call from the command prompt and it opens the image
just not in CFMX through a CFX tag on this one server.

Can anyone shed some light on this, run into the problem and maybe guide me
into were I might or should be looking to solve this problem.

Regards
Andrew Scott
Technical Consultant

NuSphere Pty Ltd
Level 2/33 Bank Street
South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205

Phone: 03 9686 0485  -  Fax: 03 9699 7976