From: Burns, John D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 9:07 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Windows file synchronizer?

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:166673
---
I have 2 servers that have the same app running on them and people
upload files through the app.  The servers are not on the same network,
but are connected via a VPN connection.  I originally was looking at
doing FTP across the servers to synchronize the files nightly so that
both servers would have the same files on them, but that was before I
knew there was a VPN connection connecting the servers.  Does anyone
know of a good tool that I can schedule synchronizations between 2
computers?  Is there anything that comes automatically with Windows?
One server is Win2k3 and the other is Win2k Server.  Let me know if you
have any suggestions.  Thanks!

John Burns

  _____