From: Michael Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 8:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: What do you do with bounced emails?

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:166664
---
Those of you who send out bulk emails from your sites,  how do you handle
the inevitable bounced emails/undeliverable/invalid addresses etc?

I've told my client he should set up a mailbox to use as a 'replyto' and
collect them there, and after he sends out a mailing, open it with his email
client, then remove each one.

Do the rest of you do this or do you have an automatic way to handle bounced
emails and update your mailing lists?  (If so can you share it with me
please?)

Cheers

Mike Kear

AFP Webworks