It depends on the engine really, at my page I've noticed NorthernLight, and Yahoo's
search engine have hit quite a few times (this is www.codesweep.com), also WebCrawler
and some other funky engines I never heard of have hit, but not anywhere near as
often.  My site is mostly .cfm pages with a few includes, and I show up in results (if
you look a few pages down).  I think there is a penalty for .cfm pages, but it's still
very possible to get good results.  Particularly if you follow good search engine
rules in the first place, like I do!

Gregory Harris
Los Angeles Information Technology Agency (ITA)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/17 12:58 PM >>>
I don't know about the first part but they shouldn't follow the includes,
since the robot should only see the resultant HTML code, like any browser.

--
Jamie Keane
Programmer