Hello All

I had a question regarding JS menus and CF.  I am looking for a collapsible menu that stays open during use.  The type that I am looking for is where the menu would have a "+" sign to the left of it to display that there is sub-content then clicking on the word would expose the sub-menu slightly indented and content of the next sub level.  This tree really only needs to be text/css based and not image based.

I am looking for something that will work well with different browsers, is simple enough that I could write some coldfusion around it so that I can have my client add menu items dynamically and does not require frames.

Does anyone know of a menu that I can use?  I have found many but none that I was particularly fond of, not even at Milonic.

Thanks

Mike