Paul,
       Yes  a trial copy would be good.  I am just fiddling with an idea but if this solves it I can justify the momentous sum of £7.50!!

Thanks
Graham

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW
UK

Tel.: (+44) (0) 24 765 72737
Mobile: 07733450022
Fax.: (+44) (0) 24 765 727326

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/cap/about/staff/lewis/
http://innovations.warwick.ac.uk/innovations/
http://cap.warwick.ac.uk/tdf

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/10/04 01:22pm >>>
> Thanks.  I will see if I can find out if it runs with v4.0.

It should do, its a long time since I tested it with a 4.0 installation as I
haven't run it in a while but the interface to CF hasn't changed from 3.1
onwards very much... just a couple of deprecated function calls which I have
never needed to use anyway.

I can arrange a trial copy if you want. Plus if if does work you'll be doing
your bit for local businesses as I only live a few miles down the road!!!!

Paul