I have a form where the from variable is incremented dynamically if there is more than one occurrence of the same field.

The input name looks like this: name="qty#i#".

The #i# is a number that increments according to how many fields are needed. In this instance, if I have more than one item, then the quantity field would be qty2, qty3, qty4, etc.

How do I carry over this field as a form variable to the next form on a submit?

I tried: #trim(form.qty#i#)# but it does not work. Somewhere I read the Evaluate function my help.

Thanks.

Robert O.
HWW