Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a some code for an Image Gallery.  I have seen tons of these for Free in PHP.  But none in CF yet.  The gallery I am looking for is type that you upload images to a folder, then on the display page some code makes that thumbnails and displays them in a column on the left hand side (frameset) and if you click on the image it appears on the right hand side of the frameset.

If someone code point me to some open source code that would be great, or if it is not difficult give me a couple of pointers on how to build it.

Thanks

Mike