This was my thought I am just not sure how to read the MP3 file. Isn't there
a file header that contains all the info on the file Artist, Song, Date,
time and so on?

I also think that Flash would be a better in this situation. Go look at
http://www.rush.com/ <http://www.rush.com/>  and click on Rush Radio. That
is exactly what I would like. But I have never built any flash would this be
a good beginner app?

Rick

It's doubleplus hackish, but could you use something to read the
duration of the mp3, then use _javascript_ to have the parent window
refresh the other window to the next song after that many seconds,
plus a few for padding/load time?

-joe
  _____