From: Tim Claremont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:45:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Allow End User to Save As Excel/CSV
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, I get the file save dialog box, which is great, but it wants to
save the file as "downloadproviderreport", which is the name of my cfm
file, sans the extension.

If I say I want to 'open it' I have to choose an application.
Choosing Excel opens the file as expected. What is wrong with my code
to where it is not passing the chosen file name and