On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:09:23 -0400, Robert Orlini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I looked through Macromedia's site, but could not find it. Do you have the link or how should I search for this installer? Do I then copy it to a cd and run it on the Linux box?

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=coldfusion

you can burn it to a cd if you want then copy it to the linux from the
cd (mount /mnt/cdrom cp /mnt/cdrom/coldfusion-whaever.bin ./), su to
root (su), make the file executable (chmod u+x
coldfusion-whatever.bin), then run it (./coldfuison-whatever.bin)

--
~The cfml plug-in for eclipse~
http://cfeclipse.tigris.org