Hi All,
I am using CFX_google on one of the application I am working on. I have
downloaded the tag from CFDEV website
http://www.cfdev.com/xml/soap/google/

It comes in open source so you can pretty much change it. I want to know if
any body can help me to change the max results in the class file and the
generate the JAR file for me. I have no knowledge at all of JAVA so any help
is appreciated. I want to retrieve up to 1000 results instead of 10 which
come standard with the downloaded version. Thanks in advance.

Ketan Patel