From: dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 7:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: going loopy

ok maybe my scheduled task problem is in my loop

what would be the best loop 4 the job

it needs to loop through a query 1 record at a time
do an cfhttp request parse the results
enter it into a db
then do the next one

seems like they all just time out, like its trying to do them all at once
instead of one at a time
any suggestions?
  _____