Two ways, three ways actually:

CFEXECUTE - Under CF 4.5
CFHTTP (set up the perl script as a CGI)
CF_Perl, a custom tag I wrote, that allows you to embed the code directly in
the file (but it uses CFEXECUTE as well)

Raymond Camden, Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482

the body.