From: Donna French [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 8:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: My First Shopping Cart

Okay guys/gals,

I am going to start doing the planning for my first custom shopping cart
and would like any pointers you all can give me? The best I can tell so
far, my best bet is to use session variables because it is a high
traffic site - please correct me if I'm wrong. And I plan to have things
like a wish list, view past orders, multiple shipping addresses for
return customers - just to name a few.

At any rate, ANY advice that you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Donna French
  _____