From: Richard Crawford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 5:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Retrieving old CFMAIL messages

We have a situation where we need to retrieve the text of all messages
sent through our servers with the CFMAIL tag over the past year to a
particular e-mail address.  I have already looked at the mailsent.log
file, but it only indicates whether the mail was sent successfully or not.

Is there a way to pull out the text of those messages?  Or are they gone
for good?
  _____