Neil,

Too bad the beta testers didn't win out with this one. The inability to
view multiple files is my only serious complaint with Studio. When the need
to see two files simultaneously arises, I just fire up my old copy of
Arachnophilia ( free download from http://www.arachnoid.com ), and I can
view as many files at once as I want to, although more than four files
starts to make each one more difficult to view, as the available window
space for the application is divided among the open files.

I'm sure other editors we've discussed in recent months will open multiple
files, too, but this may be a quick solution to your problem.

--John

                    "Scott,

                    Andrew"              To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

                    <scotta6@anz.        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    com>                 cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: Second Request for help!

                    08/22/2000

                    11:55 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cf-talk

Yes that is a pain, however there are other ways to do this. When the
feature split document was introduced we beta testers asked for the ability
to split the pain and allow for 2 documents to be loaded. I am not sure if
this request was ever made available to us, but it would be a nice thing to
have added.

regards

Andrew Scott
ANZ eCommerce Centre