> I'm considering getting my own (as opposed to a shared) CFMX server for
> a big project.  Are there any good hosting companies in the UK?  I'm
> already aware of a company called Satachi.

If you're after a dedicated box of your own, then you'll probably need
to purchase cfmx for yourself.  Most dedicated server type companies
provide you with a vanilla server with which you are free to do as you
please, as long as you don't violate their terms and conditions and pay
your bills. ;)

I'm currently moving to 1and1.co.uk.  They have a variety of packages
all at very reasonable prices.  They have been getting good write-ups
and the two servers I already have with them have been problem free for
the last 6 months.  Incidently, I'm moving away from Host Europe,
because they kept switching off one of my servers because of a problem
in their accounting system, that they have yet to fix.  Otherwise the
service was generally good.  You should also be aware that Host Europe
(or at least part of it) are currently being taken over by Pipex, so who
knows what ructions that might cause.

Stephen

Moretti Consulting Limited
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]