  From: Richard Crawford
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 9:39 AM
  Subject: Automated Scripts?

  I'm trying to figure out how to run some Cold Fusion scripts automatically.

  For example: our users have logins that expire every three months.  I'd
  like to set up a script which would run each morning to scan all of the
  users in the database, and send an e-mail to those users whose logins
  will be expiring in a week.

  I've looked through the CF Admin page, and haven't found any settings or
  anything which would set this up.

  --
  Richard S. Crawford
  Programmer III: Oracle/Solaris Wrangler