>No offense taken, guys.
>
>I think the only diff between what Andrew and I originally recommend
>is that I suggested making the 'lite' non-commercial only.  I figure
>this may be a spur to some corporate types to pay up.  I have no idea
>if that has added any sales its a fairly new idea for me.
>
>One thing about this lite vs. pro stuff:  You'll add quite a bit to
>your dev time doing it.  Depending on the complexity of the app it can
>be quite a pain to do updates, as what you wind up doing after the
>first hackfest is developing so much new code you have to start from
>scratch to come up with another lite version.  Code reuse and some
>sort of framework (insert your favorite fw name here) helps a lot to
>minimize that.
>
>p.s. if you are in the U.S. and working take a break!  Its a holiday
>already.  I'm heading out for a trail ride in a bit.  As soon as I
>finish this one last code bit...

Thanks Matt, great thoughts.

I'm not crazy about the idea of a lite version simply because I'm not into keeping up two versions (Remember, I'm doing this for fun :)), but it's still a great idea.

I'm disappointed to hear that donationware doesn't work... I had hoped we as a community would be more respectful than that!

Jake