How's this play?
allphotos.recordcount>,</cfif></cfoutput>)">

Greg

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeffrey Fongemie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:55:26 -0400
Subject: Looping Question
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone,

I'm using a query and loop to fill a <body onLoad> statement for a
_javascript_ image preload.

So far I've got:

This works except that it puts a comma at the end of my list and that
buggers up my _javascript_. I need it to loop through, adding a comma
between each imagename but not at the end?

For the life of me, I can't get this to work.

I end up with:

I need:

Any suggestions?