From: Ewok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:17:54 -0400
Subject: RE: Cannot establish socket -
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can't think of anything (that definitely doesn't mean that there isn't
something) code wise that would cause it other than your username and/or
password being wrong. I think you're probably right about getting the
hosting company to look into it since it was refused and at least get them
to confirm your login information is correct.

    _____