From: Nathan Strutz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 1:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Calling a .Net control from ColdFusion

This is actually close to something I was throwing around...

I was thinking, what if I had a tag library and use cfimport, and
give
it the <asp: prefix. It would be pretty easy to re-create most of
the
web form controls through a custom tag library. We could have the
interesting control-style asp syntax right there in CF.

Of course there are obviously forseeable problems, like
obj.dataBind()
doesn't work in the procedural CF language. bah. Anyway, just a
thought.

Not that I have enough time to implement it, but it would be cool.

-nathan strutz