I'm looking for a HTML/CFML editor for Windows with the following
requirements:

1. A projects system for easily managing a limited directory structure
regarding an individual project.  A simple file browser could suffice.

2. _Good_ syntax highlighting, i.e. able to highlight _javascript_ and
HTML and CSS in the same file.

3. Good basic features, similar to EditPlus (http://www.editplus.com/).

4. Some sort of snippets / clip-book feature, for often-used code
snippets.  Ideally these should be programmable like NoteTab.

5. Small footprint as my laptop only has 64meg of RAM currently.

6. Code hinting, e.g. I enter <cfquery and it shows a tooltip of the
attributes.

I've gotten good enough with CFML and CSS that I really don't need
Dreamweaver's WYSIWYG facilities any longer and would like something
"light" enough to run on my new laptop at work (500Mhz P3).

In effect I'm looking for a cross between EditPlus (for its wonderful
basic functionality) and NotePad (for is programmability), with a few
extras.

Any suggestions?

I'm not interested in Eclipse as it is too big for me, and a little OTT
for basic text editing.
--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014