From: Donna French [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 3:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Calendar of Events

We have a lot of events here at our retail store coming up and I'm
considering implementing a calendar for our web site. Just need
something to post on the home page and then link to a full size
calendar where people can click and view full details.

I'm sure some of you have already implemented this or found something.
Would like some suggestions.

TIA

--

Donna French