You can associate custom fields to datapoints this way. Show us your
cfindex code and maybe we can suggest how. Are you indexing a query
or files?
Doug
----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Magill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:45:47 +0100
Subject: HELP with verity
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi
Having a problem outputting info from a verity search.
At the moment the output just displays a long vertical list of the product
#title#
I would like to output from a verity search to a multi-page (<<Prev +
Next>>)
Template that displays results in a table (4 cols x 4 rows)
The important thing is I don't want it to output just the #title# I wish it
to also look up the #img_thumb#
Field and display the relevant product image thumb nail with the relevant
#product_ID# set into the URL link.
Did this make any sense?
Any help much appreciated
andi________________________________
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

