Already have it as that is one of the functions as well. It's not the distribution of the documents as much as it is making it easy to print.

There can be between 1 and 50+ products that have a 3 page questionare associated with them.

On top of that - I can have up to 10 documents - images, docs, txts .xls files associated with them.

This user (not always going to be the brightest) has to print everything out in a specific order. Otherwise I am forcing the user to print everything associated at the right time.

To complicate it more -the dynamic html page that has the products is all one long document with forced page breaks.

I demo'd every convert to PDF function possible - but because I need to support a handful of documents it's not the best route.

I can use cfcontent to view all these documents - but have no way of controlling any functionality - even back or next buttons since cfsavcontent on displaying something like doc or pdf takes over 100% of the page.

I can't believe that right now it looks as if there is no way to pull all these formats together through coldfusion to control the printing. Ideally I would love just one long document - be it doc or pdf - but would settle for some technique to loop through a list of files to print spawning the text box and on each return to page automatically trigger another print process.

jay