Same here, I get the Null Null error randomly on one of the 40 small sites
we host on one sever. From what I can tell it *maybe* related to a "bad"
session var.  A user will get the error on the first page and what ever page
they try to go to whey will still get the error. I have only experienced the
error personally myself once last year.

On another server and a much larger site I was using client vars and had the
same Null Null problem.  I switched over to session vars and the null null
problem went way on that server. I also rewrote much of the code on the site
in a major site update so I can not say for 100% sure it was the client
vars.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer