  From: Mickael
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 10:02 AM
  Subject: Problems with Excelsheet in French from Coldfusion

  Hello,

  I am having an issue with an excel spreadsheet that I make with Coldfusion.  The issue is with the dollar values in the sheet.  When viewed with an English machine the values show up as currency in Excel which is good.  But when viewed with a French Canadian machine the dollar values come out as text.  This is preventing the users from adding any forumulas to the spread sheet or treating the values as a currency.

  Any Ideas on how I can correct this?

  Thanks in advance

  Mike