Hi Everyone,

I need a dealer locator based on zip codes. I guess there are two parts, the database and the code. Anyone know of a good zip code database for sale or free? With a google search I find a large difference in pricing. Can anyone recommend a good one?

Is this thing difficult to build? I've found some free code and a few cheap or free custom tags out there. Looks like none work with Access database.

Can anyone recommend from experience one of the available custom tags available?

Thanks for any info on this.

-Jeff