Hey Marco,

I can let you know immediately when we have the free, single calendar
version ready (hopefully within the week). But as things are still in
development it'll be a little rough. If you're willing to work with us
on that then we should be good to go. =)

There will be no limits on the number of users or calendar members
(members who subscribe to event reminders within each calendar) but the
free version will only let you have one calendar per server.

It'll also be helpful for us to have an outside opinion on it. =)

We are also planning on having two full-versions available: One that
will come with a copy Blue Dragon Server JX and one that is a code-only
version (for users of CFMX or those who already have BD). Just FYI.

Be in touch,
Jordan