From: applemicro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 8:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Coding question ?

I have a page that will display infromation from a remote database.
What i want to do is display the information from the remote database
but if the query to the remote database takes long then 5 sec I want
to abort the current query and query my local database which contains
a versions of the data but is 24 hours old

Thanks
Kurt
  _____