John,


Where did you find the stuff on Microsofts site?  I cannot find anything under
the search, I guess I am using the wrong terms or something.


Mario
-----Original Message-----
From: Burns, John D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 8:56 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: How to suppress the Header and Footer info when printing fr o m a
browser

There's also some scripting type stuff you can do in IE (search
Microsoft's site) but when I looked into it, the time invested to do
this far outweighed the benefit.  Also, that means IE only...but it is
out there.

John Burns

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Vernon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 5:05 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: How to suppress the Header and Footer info when printing fr
o m a browser

If you want to make the change permanently, you *CAN* suppress the
header and footer in IE by changing the following registry keys

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetup\header

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetup\footer

Paul
  _____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to