From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 1:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF / PHP Forum ?

Jordan Michaels wrote:

> Has cfmbb.org been mentioned yet? Haven't used it personally though.
>
> http://www.cfmbb.org/

Thanks for the mention... I haven't quite released the source yet but
it'll happen soon...

The forum on the DRK is called Galleon.  It requires SQL Server.  And
you must purchase the DRK to be legally entitled to it, I think.

Consider this another vote for phpBB if you need something quick and
mature!  I use phpBB on a variety of web sites.

  - Rick
  _____