I'm using a BigIP 2400 from F5. I was wondering if you have any issues  
with loadblancing and using Sessions. I have SSL configured and it  
won't keep or set the session, but if I take one of the two hosts  
off-line it works fine.

Thanks,
- Charles

On Oct 11, 2004, at 2:13 PM, Josh wrote:

> Charles Heizer wrote:
>
>> Cool ... Thanks for the info.
>
> No prob, glad to help.
>
>>
>> If you don't mind I have another question. Do you use a Hardware
>> Load-Balancer or is it software?
>
> I have used both.
>
> I prefer hardware load balancing...but it can be pricey!
>
> --
> Exciteworks, Inc
> Expert Hosting for less!
> *Ask for a free 30 day trial!*
> http://exciteworks.com
>
> Plans starting at -$12.95- including MS SQL Server!
>
>
>
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to